PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bengals beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

GFC, You deleted the post that explains it.
What a disgrace, you're worse that what explains it.
Explain the YEARLY Exodus of coaching talent. Please.
Everyone thinks it's so EZ to replace.

Game Thread? What are you talking about, There was ZERO to do with game?

Game Thread? What are you talking about, There was ZERO to do with game?
You're talking about the coaching, which is what's now being discussed in this thread, just above the posts you put up in the other thread. So they're all over here now.

Last edited:
Stephenson is on BOTH RIDICULOUS PLAYS where we lost 2 WEEKS IN A ROW...
he has ZERO LEEWAY RIGHT NOW.

You're talking about the coaching, which is what's now being discussed in this thread, just above the posts you put up in the other thread. So they're all over here now.
Ya, Ok Ian... it's your forum.

• Confused
Reactions: Ian
Corky is actually only Problem 7 in that scenario: Problem 6 is that our Offensive Tackles are offensive to me, and our 29TH Overall Pick in the Entire Dam Draft was used on a Division 2 Left Guard who Never played Left Tackle there and who's making Nobody forget Logan Mankin$... And oh yeah we have Zero experienced quality backups to our brave & tough but injury-hit Center.
Strange has been OK, SHADDUP AND MOVE ALONG.PERFECT? NO, BUT HE'S GONNA LEARN AND BE A STALLION.
LOOK ELSEWHERE.

Ya, Ok Ian... it's your forum.
No, that has nothing to do with it. Your posts had nothing to do with the current discussion in that thread:
1672104262308.png
1672104214625.png

1672104187748.png

Your posts had nothing to do with the 10+ posts prior (see above, and then you'll see where your posts all moved from and then removed.

1672104303845.png

So yeah, I guess it's "my forum" but I was trying to help you since what you posted was more relevant here than over there, where no one was even talking about the coaching staff. That led me to believe maybe you got crossed up and I was trying to help you out.

No, that has nothing to do with it. Your posts had nothing to do with the current discussion in that thread:
View attachment 48561
View attachment 48560

View attachment 48559

Your posts had nothing to do with the 10+ posts prior (see above, and then you'll see where your posts all moved from and then removed.

View attachment 48562

So yeah, I guess it's "my forum" but I was trying to help you since what you posted was more relevant here than over there, where no one was even talking about the coaching staff. That led me to believe maybe you got crossed up and I was trying to help you out.
Feel better?

This may be more damning for the receivers and Troy Brown than either Patricia or Mac.

I don't get it...

1st example was 2 Tight Ends running into each other. I thought TB80 was the WR coach? I do agree that 2 TEs running into each other is ridiculous.

2nd example he paused like .8-.9sec after the snap saying, "who do we throw to?" That's just... silly considering a very fast TtT (2.0s) would require at most 1.7s until a decision is to be made.

EDIT: Geez, if Mac didn't panic after seeing the pocket collapse after 1sec, Jakobi would've had a huge gain there.

Last edited:
I'm PROBABLY the 1st one that EVER SAID something that May have been "off topic". :rolleyes: :headscratch:

I'm so sorry...sorry sorry.
GFC, is this real, I see this EVERY DAY and ignore it....yet here we are.

• Confused
Reactions: Ian
I'm PROBABLY the 1st one that EVER SAID something that May have been "off topic". :rolleyes: :headscratch:

I'm so sorry...sorry sorry.
GFC, is this real, I see this EVERY DAY and ignore it....yet here we are.
(Sigh) - You need to calm down. Again, no one is chastizing you. I explained why I moved them over here in an effort to help you out since I thought maybe you got crossed up given the discussion. Instead, you're flipping out - which I don't really understand - yet, here we are. :rolleyes:

Mac Jones fined for LEGAL block. *SMH*
So tired of this ridiculous league fining players for completely legal actions. And yes, it's legal to run in front of a player and allow them to run into you whether you're standing or sitting on the ground.

(Sigh) - You need to calm down. Again, no one is chastizing you. I explained why I moved them over here in an effort to help you out since I thought maybe you got crossed up given the discussion. Instead, you're flipping out - which I don't really understand - yet, here we are. :rolleyes:
Ian, could you chastise me? Don't judge. I am into that sort of thing.

Ian, could you chastise me? Don't judge. I am into that sort of thing.

giphy.gif

I don't get it...

1st example was 2 Tight Ends running into each other. I thought TB80 was the WR coach? I do agree that 2 TEs running into each other is ridiculous.

2nd example he paused like .8-.9sec after the snap saying, "who do we throw to?" That's just... silly considering a very fast TtT (2.0s) would require at most 1.7s until a decision is to be made.

EDIT: Geez, if Mac didn't panic after seeing the pocket collapse after 1sec, Jakobi would've had a huge gain there.

I screwed up on the first play. Yes, it was the TEs that screwed that one up.

The second play was appears checked to a quick screen, when no one was ready for it, Jones checked down. Not sure you can completely blame Jones for not waiting for Meyers to get open. From the look of the presnap, Jones saw Meyers uncovered and checked into a quick screen to him because the safety was playing the down marker rather than Meyers. So it looks like Meyers deserves a share of the blame here for not being alert and listening for the play change.

Calm Down? Move Along, look elsewhere for problems,they aren't me Ian.
Pay attention, I see many others.
Ya wanna bash me, you'd better come prepared

I'm tired, this is such crap..so many get 90% Crap on the team, it's Ok... yet I bash truth, and I'm getting threatened.
Ya know what, IDGAS, I've NEVER DONE OUR TEAM WRONG.

Calm Down? Move Along, look elsewhere for problems,they aren't me Ian.
Pay attention, I see many others.
Ya wanna bash me, you'd better come prepared
No one called you a problem. And I just said no one was bashing you.

You're the one seemingly looking for a fight. Why that is - or why you would want to go there with me considering I don't recall ever doing anything to you - doesn't really make a lot of sense. You're essentially the guy in the bar going after the bartender who just tried to clear up confusion with you and has no issue with you. Other than this bizarre conversation.

and I'm getting threatened.
And no - just to be clear - last I checked, no one is threatening you. Although right now, I'm sort of asking the same words to myself as your username, but that's another story. ;)

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back