PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Post Game Thread- Bengals beat the Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
It's been this kind of season...Could have won this game as well.

I'm proud of the way we fought back!!! We showed a lot of gut and resiliency. Very proud of them!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!

The team did fight back I will give him that especially after the first half where they looked like they were in vacation mode.

Regardless there are no moral victories as far as I'm concerned. The reality is, like I said in the game thread there was no chance whatsoever that New England was going to win this game with their inconsistent offense.

giphy.gif

It's been this kind of season...Could have won this game as well.

I'm proud of the way we fought back!!! We showed a lot of gut and resiliency. Very proud of them!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!
I admire your optimism, but all I can do right now is drop F-bombs in a separate room of the house. Once I finish this glass of whiskey my annoyance over this game will be dulled.

Spirited comeback, 6 yards from a potential win. Could have snatched a win from a very good team. Disappointing end.

On to 2023 I guess?

Good fight at the end. Where was it in the first half? Jones has to get that ball to thorton so he can run with it. Thorton might have gotten a td if it was thrown better

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back