PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats-Titans pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guilty as charged.
Although when in FL and the South American native landscapers are working in a January 50 degree cold snap wearing ski jackets, gloves & woolen hats I always make it a point to walk around outside saying "Hi!" while wearing shorts, sandals and a T-shirt. They think I'm gonna die.
I get so warm shoveling.

Skilling too. I'll ski in a t-shirt or a long sleeve t-shirt if appropriate.

The key is the wind.

If there is a bitter wind chill I'll put on a gloves, hat, ski jacket, neck cover, etc maybe even ski pants but if it's in the 30s no wind....t-shirt and shorts baby. I might wear all that and shorts. I look ridiculous...so i'm told.

Nope! I am doing the MJ10 Method. Those sideline breathing exercises are calming. And spaghetti tastes better than avocado ice cream.

There are just guys more annoying than Deus to me these days. Besides, I find watching the anti-Belichick crowd twist themselves into knots kinda funny. I bet they thought they would have a couple more years of the Pats sucking to trash ole Bill. Must suck for them.
I agree with that. And I love @Deus Irae, even if he drives me crazy somettimes, like all family does. I wish he’d rejoin us.

I am glad you’re feeling well!

Michigan is the tropics compared to this hell hole
Have you been in Michigan during the winter with the wind coming off the lake? I lived in NH for 24 years and went to Michigan more than a few times during the winter.. They are very comparable.

Have you been in Michigan during the winter with the wind coming off the lake? I lived in NH for 24 years and went to Michigan more than a few times during the winter.. They are very comparable.
I agree. MI is brutal in the winter. Southern NE is pretty temperate these days.

Our injury report for Wednesday:

I was joking. It sucks, too.

Doesn't Tannehil have a winning record versus the Pats and BBs defenses? This isn't over the hill immobile Matt Ryan or deer in the head lights Sam Darnold. Pats lost to top QBs so far. Dak, Tom, and Winston. A big test for this team. Titans might be missing a couple skill players but both lines are intact. This game will be won in the trenches so they say.

My wife is from Nashville and is a big Titans fan. So this will be a civil war type weekend in our home. Somebody is probably sleeping on the couch Sun night.
Once you reach my age, given the couch is where the TV is, I often go from watching to sleeping in the very same spot anyway. Problem solved!

My wife is from Nashville and is a big Titans fan. So this will be a civil war type weekend in our home. Somebody is probably sleeping on the couch Sun night.
How long have you been married?

I don't see the couch in your future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes