PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats-Titans pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
excited dr. pol GIF by Nat Geo Wild
Looks faster than N'Keal

Updated Thursday's injury report:

On a normal week, I would be more concerned. But with a ten day break in between games, they may have installed most of what they needed on other days and yesterday was more of a walkthrough and they decided to give Brown and Barmore a rest to rehab. It is a concern they didn't practice, but it may not be as much of an indicator if this was a typical week of practice.

What's the difference between beating a crappy team and beating a team with a crappy injury situation?

A win is a win. But beating quality teams at their full strength, gives more confidence in your roster and approach than beating teams at their injured worst.

A win is a win. But beating quality teams at their full strength, gives more confidence in your roster and approach than beating teams at their injured worst.

Yep. The Patriots can only play against the players who make it on the field but I would have enjoyed seeing them play them at full strength because I think the Pats are that good. Still it should be a fun game.

Yep. The Patriots can only play against the players who make it on the field but I would have enjoyed seeing them play them at full strength because I think the Pats are that good. Still it should be a fun game.

Why? No team will be at full strength in the playoffs. Is the Pat's loss to the Saints earlier in the season less disappointing than the Bills victory yesterday because we lost to the Saints when they were at full strength? Can our full strength team beat your full strength team sounds like a Internet fantasy game. Not a game I would want to play, I like to watch real games where the "next man up" is important as the season wears on.

Titans have looked real bad the last 3 games without Henry

Titans have really been plagued by injuries - but surprised to see the Pats also so high up this chart:

If Brown doesn't play it's going to be tough for them to score a lot of points.

This game should be a W if we consider ourselves contenders. Titans are super banged up and this would be a good W heading into Bills week

Brown is ruled out

Brown is ruled out

The Pats have no excuses to lose. Tannehill has been pedestrian with Brown this year, but he was disastrous without him last week when he went down last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes