PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats-Titans pregame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is still gonna be a close game. 17-16 kinda game. Titans are a tough match up for Skippys offense.
Wouldn't surprise me. Still, the Titans' injuries are just brutal.

Disappointing but there's a lot of estrogen being displayed in this thread.

Mrs Timmy and his pet moose are leading the charge.

I feel like a few of you need to get away from the soy milk. Holy shyt. The lack of testosterone in some of your posts is surprising.

Hey dip shyt I wasn't only wishing for their team to be healthy. I want both to be healthy. Pretty simple.

You didn't give AF about our injuries? I did and have said as much.

Have you ever competed in anything physical in your life. Such a ****y. Seriously.

I heard that Delilah fed a moose some tofu. His nads shriveled up and fell to the ground. A kid, named "Timmy" found those nads and sling shotted them into a crowd of Titans. A guy named Henry and another named Brown went down with injuries. Timmy and his pet moose rejoiced and celebrated with a shot of soy milk. It was the first time in human history that the queefers had such a victory. Was it a victory?? "Let's do it again on Sunday" they cried. "We should do this every Sunday", they wailed.

Hence the song "Timmy and his two nadded Moose" which is sung every year in queeferville.

A blue ribbon for you
A blue ribbon for me
A blue ribbon for everyone
As long as they are free

Disappointing but there's a lot of estrogen being displayed in this thread.

Mrs Timmy and his pet moose are leading the charge.

Some adult supervision would be helpful in this thread. Seems it keeps getting detoured into a seventh grade boys locker room.

Well...let's be clear here...Samson didn't actually beat Goliath. What really happened is, after Delilah reduced Sammy to a mere gimp, like the clown in Pulp Fiction, she made a mace out of Sammy's hair and dried mud and crept up behind "Good Golly Mr. Goli" and whacked him out. A little kid named David just happened to be there playing with a slingshot Mommy had given him and ol' Goli fell face first on a rock Davey had just slung and it made a crack in his forehead...but ol' Goli had already pulled a Kermit the frog at midnight in the oasis, as that minx Delilah hurried back to the palace dungeon to feed her gimp, Samson, a steaming bowl of goliath grouper stew.

So there ya go...the REAL story
That's some good sh..it youre smokin' Joe.

I'd feel a lot better (and do a lot less nut clutching) if Tannehill and Vrabel end up on the Covid list for this game.

If the Pats really are deserving of the Super bowl contender label right now then being at home I expect they will blow the doors off the Titans B squad.

I'd feel a lot better (and do a lot less nut clutching) if Tannehill and Vrabel end up on the Covid list for this game.

Huh. I'm pretty happy playing Tannehill. Without Henry and Brown, he goes from semi-competent to downright awful.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2

Some of them seem to think the Pats aren’t that good especially on offense and we just benefited from our schedule. Guess we’ll find out soon.

If the Pats really are deserving of the Super bowl contender label right now then being at home I expect they will blow the doors off the Titans B squad.
Lets hope for something like the Bills/Saints score

Newbie bandwagon Patriots fans often get Harris confused with White. Their style of play is so similar.

for a “newbie” bandwagon fan, you sure do like a lot of my posts

Would you rather watch a game with both teams injury free or one in which the Pats get a victory over an injury riddled team?

I enjoy big time matchups. This had the potential to be one. Now it's basically an "any given Sunday" type game.
I would much rather watch the patriots win a game than lose a game. I have watched a number of Superbowls that were great games but the patriots lost and every single one of those games ****ing sucked.

I have some friends who took that route, but most have returned to the Patriots now that Jones has shown there is a future,
You realize that makes them pink hats right? At least Deus called it early on and has stuck with him.

I have some friends who took that route, but most have returned to the Patriots now that Jones has shown there is a future,

Find some new friends. Those front-running fake Pats fans aren’t welcome in Pats Nation anymore. 1638028017899.gif

The way I look at things like injuries, Covid protocols, scheduling anomalies, etc. is a good, well-managed team comes equipped to weather contingencies. That includes suitable roster depth and ability to adjust on the fly. The Patriots historically have done well in that regard, a good example being Brissett stepping in for Jimmy G. who stepped in for Brady and spanking the Texans a few years back. BB's "spread the wealth" philosophy emphasizing aspects like top-flight special teams players has served this team well.

Attrition is to be expected, more so with a 17-game regular season and the Pats also have lost important contributors for periods of time (White, etc.). So when people try to put an asterisk next to Patriot wins over short-handed teams like the Browns, Falcons and hopefully Tennessee, I pay no attention. New England has had a built-in excuse for mediocrity all season long starting a rookie quarterback and look what they've done with it. So, if the Titans are, indeed, a top-flight team with great coaching, they should find a way to be competitive Sunday and I wouldn't be surprised if they keep it close despite key players being out.

I would much rather watch the patriots win a game than lose a game. I have watched a number of Superbowls that were great games but the patriots lost and every single one of those games ****ing sucked.

****y

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference