PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION Official Patriots Draft Day 3 Thread - Rounds 4-7

Broke usually stays broke. But at this point its not a bad gamble

Honestly that is a really exciting pick. He will likely not get his medical issues sorted out, but if he does, he will be extremely good.

11% drop rate, runs a 4.5, average agility... I mean wtf.

It's like they strive for average/poor at WR.

Holy F***.. Another QB taken...

Finally we drafted a skill position! He’s a high variance prospect, in the sixth round more than worth the risk.

If he can get back to how he was playing a couple years ago this will be an absolute steal.

His highlights are a lot of fun

Wow Kayshon Boutte was available in the 6th? We actually went for an offensive playmaker? I'm shocked by this pick. Who kidnapped BB and allowed this pick to happen?!

images

Boutte scouting report has him as a 4th rounder, so we got a 4th round talent in the 6th. If he can improve on his consistency issues, Boutte could show out better than that. Now this is the type of pick that we've been looking for.

i was just thinking an hour ago looking at the “left behind“ that maybe a re-hab pick by BB is coming : )

Boutte is a great pick if he can get his head on straight. Not sure how great a fit he is with the Patriots but the potential is there

Boutte is a great pick if he can get his head on straight. Not sure how great a fit he is with the Patriots but the potential is there
Also has to stay healthy...

Not as simple as getting someone on a program and adjusting attitude with him.

Boutte. I like it for this round. Talented but some baggage

Love this pick !

This kid has a lot of talent, a little baggage & a questionable ankle, but worth the gamble

He had 9 touchdowns for LSU in 2021.

I'm more of a leg guy myself lol

11% drop rate, runs a 4.5, bad agility... I mean wtf.

He's recovering from an ankle injury that occurred in 2021 that he had to have a 2nd surgery on.
His 3-cone is ok at 7.14 and his SS @ 4.25 is meh. Again, considering the ankle issue, it's good value. Maybe not as good as Perry or Iosavis, but still good.

Take a fckng athlete, I don't give a rats azz if they're "raw" like Bryce Wheaton or Kuntz... take a damn athlete!!!!!!!

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back