OFFICIAL Patriots at NY Giants Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I just had a heart attack

Maybe sprained foot for Jules?

Best win of the season, we showed GRIT.

That was fun! :D

8OJPRsS.jpg

You don't think we got lucky when the giants db dropped that sure INT?

I'm beyond pumped up right now that we won but we got some luck on our side to pull it out.
Definitely. I tried to edit my post to say "breaks and calls." Those evened out. And injuries weren't even close.

This game has to be a classic. With all the history between these 2 teams, the back and forth leads, wow.

As much as I hate the Giants they always make the games between us interesting.

Guys, when my two year old comes and sit by my side, we get favorable plays. She went to watch Caillou, I screamed for her before the 4th down try.

It feels great to exercise that NY Giants demon!

Serious Game 16 2007 feel tonight.

BB is going to give an elaborate report at the presser about the injury and treatment and timelines. Stay tuned.
There's always one or two of those at the end of every game. Someone demands to know what's up with an injured player. We're lucky if we'll know anything at all by the end of today. LOL

Lol Giants fans crying it was a touchdown. Have they not been watching the NFL the last 50 years?

Respect, but it was one good deep throw for sure. Let's not act like he's been hitting those with regularity. And he's my favorite player, btw.
He has actually been having a great year with the deep ball. It isn't generally his strength though I'll agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back