PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Packers-Falcons gameday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but there's a huge difference between Rodgers and Ryan, particularly that Rodgers is more mobile and better protected. I'd say these teams are a wash. I'd been hoping Atlanta would come out of the NFC...for some reason, I just think any Rodgers team is scarier against the Pats, if we win, of course.
Better protected? GB's Oline is horrible, Atlanta is great

game ain't over till it's over. margin for error is zero for the packers. and falcons can't turn the ball over.

31-7 is nothing if falcons take the the foot off the gas.

I don't know when I've seen a delay of game on a kickoff. Wow.

Thank God BB has taken down 2 great offenses in the SB. The first Bills team when he was DC, then the Greatest Show on Turf. Trifecta???

Exactly.

Where the Pats have lost in AFCCG's and SB's has been against great and fast DEFENSES. The big scary offenses work right into BB's wheelhouse.

Gimme a Peyton Colts/Faulk Rams/Jim Kelley Bills in the big game with our Hoodie.

Falcons better keep playing. Rodgers can pulled a bunny out of his helmet.

Today is appears that way. Usually GB is a top unit.

Jody Nelson is in lots of pain did see his facial expressions

Another season like that and Josh might have a shot at coaching GB.

So i take it that we are playing a CFL team in the squealers in your eyes. You're an idiot. Let's play them first. Might be a good idea.

You and I aren't playing the Steelers, little guy. Fans looking ahead at potential match ups has zero relevance to anything that will occur on the field.

Think the Pats are watching this live

I don't know what you've heard, but during the regular season GB's offensive line was one of the best pass-protecting units in the league. Have you seen how much time Rodgers had against the NYG for example?

GB has a good online they only have 5 rush attempts in the game Atlanta is just teeing off.

This is why I can't put Rodgers on Brady's level. When he's going great, which admittedly is often, he's phenomenal. But he does have games like this, even if it's only a half, where the defense is mixing things up and getting the better of him. I can't say that ever happens to Brady, but it's far less frequent. And that's because Brady is so good at analyzing defenses. He beats you more with his mind than Rodgers' physical ability. This is reflective in both their regular and post season records.

As I write this, I see Rodgers has thrown a TD. I suspect he'll throw at least another and top 300 yards and the media will ignore his struggles in the first half. They love him because of his physical talents. He struggled in the first half, yet Joe Buck blew his nut when Rodgers completed a pass on the run.

Last edited:
GB should've onside'd it. Not like they can stop Atlanta's offense anyway.

30 minutes of garbage time
Do I.....
1) go outside and breathe fresh air
2) eat another pizza
3) chase the little woman around the house
4) celebrate the Rogers flop
5) Watch the d-bags on CSN pretend they know football
6) waste more time on PatsFans
7) watch the Bruins collapse continue

suggestions appreciated

I'd go for no. 3, but I've always been a woman chaser.

You could watch cat videos.

Ryan favoring that right knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back