PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official NFL regular season transactions and injuries thread ******

It’s going to be at least a few weeks before Washington quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick returns to the field.

Per NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, an MRI confirmed that Fitzpatrick suffered a hip subluxation during Sunday’s loss to the Chargers. Fitzpatrick will be placed on injured reserve, which means he’s out for at least three weeks.

But at this point, there is no indication that the injury will end Fitzpatrick’s season.

Ryan Fitzpatrick will be placed on IR after MRI confirms he suffered a hip subluxation - ProFootballTalk

Dudes aren't meant to do what they do at the weight at which they are doing it... Same for Trent Brown & His Calf of Renown maybe...
Ehhh..... The injuries suffered happen to smaller people, too. Neither is, generally speaking, the sole province of the big fatties.

Opening for Cam maybe?
I'm guessing not, because of Rivera and his cancer situation. The Redskins still have a pair of QBs they'll run with.

One more injury at the position, though...

Yeah Okudah has absolutely sucked for them since Game One... Didn't see that coming; I thought he would be at least decent for the Loins...
Yeah but to be fair the first season with short offseason etc due to Covid and now the Injury is also a lot of bad luck.. their overall defense certainly does not help either..and last year was bad for a lot of first rd CB..

I'm guessing not, because of Rivera and his cancer situation. The Redskins still have a pair of QBs they'll run with.

One more injury at the position, though...
Forgot about the vaxx situation. Truly unbelievable.

I never advocate for this. Who am I to tell somebody (especially a pro athlete) when to hang it up, but he’s gotta be thinking retirement at this point.

Bucs’ sean bunting murphy (or sean murphy bunting), whatever his name is, is out at least 3 weeks and has been places on IR. he will miss the Pats game.

I never advocate for this. Who am I to tell somebody (especially a pro athlete) when to hang it up, but he’s gotta be thinking retirement at this point.

He was soooo good. So much potential but man some of the worst injury luck I've ever seen.

ACL, Achilles, ACL is something no one should go through.

Raheem Mostert is out for the year.

E_RG3oPUYAA1Ghq

Another good player that the Patriots will likely avoid. That game is 4.5 weeks away.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back