PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bengals @ Pats Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part about this game is Rowe passing embarrassing Ryan on the CB depth chart. Now we might actually have some respectable CB play.

Why would you think Rowe, who currently only has situational value, would pass Ryan on the depth chart ? Today Ryan played adequately for what he is, unless you are expecting peak Revis performances from him against a player like AJ Green..

wow a hail flacco that was terrible

but it was agaisnt the giants so i dont care

I think it's more the fact that somebody accidentally called a timeout so they couldn't run out the clock. So instead they went for the score. That close to the goal line, why not? Gotta make sure the game isn't in doubt! As an added bonus it sticks it to the dirty Bengals for their antics! I'm sure their fans will cry that we ran up the score. :p

My favorite thing about this game:

Yeah we could knee the ball to end it but hey, screw you, touchdown Blount!

So, I had to follow the game on line and on this board. The D looks to have given up 7 points in the first half and 10 in the second. Not terrible in my book. Did I miss something?

HOLY HELL just saw the flag that put the ****birds on the 1. Absolute horrendous call if anything Rodgers-Cromartie got interfered with

I think it's more the fact that somebody accidentally called a timeout so they couldn't run out the clock. So instead they went for the score. That close to the goal line, why not? Gotta make sure the game isn't in doubt! As an added bonus it sticks it to the dirty Bengals for their antics! I'm sure their fans will cry that we ran up the score. :p
ESPECIALLY after all the bungle late hits and cheap shot crap....rub their noses in it!

D did pretty good. Held them to 17 and got a safety. Can't be too upset.
Offense started slow but poured it later.
STs did the best overall of any unit. Has overall been very good all year.

I am so glad we don't share a division with that POS team. Let's just flush the entire AFCN down the toilet. But not the Browns. If it's brown let it mellow.

Breast cancer is not a pretend disease. We do care. And we hope the money flows to keep the research and treatment improvements progressing.
The NFL doesn't care. Barely any of the money goes towards research. A lot of those organizations are scam.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ies-scam/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...er-research-2013-10?client=ms-android-verizon

I'm sure it has helped people and that's terrific but the nfl sure as hell ain't in it to save lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes