PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD: Bengals @ Pats Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight....Burfict has been shoving guys, running his mouth and making horrific cheap shots.....but they won't give HIM A FCKING PENALTY?!
Because he got exactly what he wanted. Evoked a penalty several times. Pats need to react under the radar

The NFL doesn't care. Barely any of the money goes towards research. A lot of those organizations are scam.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ies-scam/index.html?client=ms-android-verizon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...er-research-2013-10?client=ms-android-verizon

I'm sure it has helped people and that's terrific but the nfl sure as hell ain't in it to save lives.

The NFL and Susan G. Komen have come under fire for the amount of money that doesn't go into the research and helping people..

Because he got exactly what he wanted. Evoked a penalty several times. Pats need to react under the radar
Pats need poise under pressure...in 2016, they are clearly working against the refs.

Time to accept that, and deal with it. All the way to Houston.

Why would you think Rowe, who currently only has situational value, would pass Ryan on the depth chart ? Today Ryan played adequately for what he is, unless you are expecting peak Revis performances from him against a player like AJ Green..
If Rowe's "situational value" is covering the other team's best WR then he'll pretty much be a starter. Almost every NFL team has a standout WR.

So, I had to follow the game on line and on this board. The D looks to have given up 7 points in the first half and 10 in the second. Not terrible in my book. Did I miss something?
Yes. This board decided they're terrible, the sky is falling, we are without hope doomed to perpetual mediocrity. Don't let the score blind you to reality.

I'd like to point out that the Bills had 45 today, and the Dolphins had 30. We did MUCH better against those offenses. For all the doom and gloom about the defense, we're playing really darn well for the first half of the season. It will only get better as we get into the real meat of the football season -- i.e., after Thanksgiving. Historically, that's where we've shined on defense. Can't wait!

Yeah, but another unsportsmanlike penalty against Beckham who can't control himself. Game ain't over yet.
That was a pretty cheap call though, he ran out of the endzone and wasn't on the field when he took his hat off. Then he ran down the sideline, Beckham is an idiot, but i didn't see him really do anything to get the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back