PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Thread - Pat's @ Bucs

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the deal with Haris, good off season but done nothing so far. Is he cooked?
That's what some close to the team are saying. He apparently has lost his lateral quickness and has no explosiveness.

New show... Candid Cam

During earlier warm-ups there were 4 medical personnel out on the field attending to Gilmore. Could be a long night. We may need to score on every possession to win this one.
He has been left off of the inactives list.

That's what some close to the team are saying. He apparently has lost his lateral quickness and has no explosiveness.

That's because Dolores kicked his ass up and down a church, then Clementine shot him in the shoulder in the season 1 finale.

Sorry, I was thinking Ed Harris. Carry on.

We're gonna see another Mcdaniels run game love affair tonight leaving Brady in countless 3d and 7 - 3d and 10

3-2 a lot better than 2-3. Win. Haven't even face the toughest teams yet.

yeah, this is a pretty "easy" stretch of the schedule. Wait. AFCE teams.

Waddle's inactive tonight - could that implicitly be good news re: Cannon and Solder? Seems like he'd be left active if there were any major doubts about either of their health, and if they're both confidently good to go on a short week then they're probably trending in the right direction.

Gronk Is Out, time to step up Allen.
I'm very curious to see Holister tonight. This could be the biggest chance in his young career, becoming a more reliable target and showing enough promise for the future.

IMO, his biggest asset is that he attacks the ball very well, but doesn't really have the speed or the strength to reliably separate himself from his adversary. After tonight, I hope to be mistaken

two rookies that got some love at patsfans draftboard working between the numbers..

That's about the 'best' we could've hoped for. I mean I guess in an ideal world McCoy ends up being a late scratch, but going against this defense without Alexander, David and Ward is big.

I think Tampa should try their best to disguise, confuse... make NE prove they've ironed out their communication during the short week.

I just pray things will improve back there.

The Patriots we all know and love win this game and prove the doubters wrong with like a 38-17 win.

Digital clock radio alarm clock numbers. You know what I meant.

I expect Winston to be in the shotgun formation to start the game. Interesting to see what bill will do if he wins the coin toss. Something tells me he will not defer but who knows he might have some faith in this defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe