PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Wildcard Weekend- Titans @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, please make Tannehill throw. For the love of God.

Old joke goes " I hit him with so many lefts he was begging for a right." I'm begging for Tanny to throw.

But I think Vrabes learned his lesson from their previous posession...

People are dumping on Harry, who hasn’t been great, but seems to me the bigger problem is Sanu, who as a vet really has no excuse for his lack of production.
I don't get the Harry hate. The guy missed half the season. But Sanu . . . I just don't even know what to say anymore. I gave him a pass when he suffered the ankle, but his poor play goes well beyond a busted ankle at this point.

This season is done with this sad *** WR corp. They CANNOT CATCH!!!

It's sad. Harry, Sanu, Myers cannot get open and cannot catch.

Bring on the hate. I love it. Don't care

I love you man

AB's season certainly ended when he proved unable to stop being completely insane 24x7.

Got to love the millennial attitude when it comes to Ab. I mean why should anyone be responsible for his own actions in todays day and age?

Brady’s arm looks fine. He’s throwing great but few guys open

But the league lets them play, won’t let AB on the field
If Kraft doesn’t cut AB he’s still on the field though.

You think the NFL is still “investigating” by now? Lmao nope, he would’ve been suspended already and back weeks ago.

Edelman is basically crippled at this point and defenses can easily figure out White when there isn’t a receiver at the boundary that can beat you outside the numbers.

Well at least he played in the Cincinnati game! That was crucial. :rolleyes:

Brady playing well. 4th quarter we have 13 points.

This is looking like a 2:40ish game. Wow!

Got to love the millennial attitude when it comes to Ab. I mean why should anyone be responsible for his own actions in todays day and age?

OK BOOMER

I’m gonna laugh so hard when we win

54 playing pseudo-NT at times all year. Can't wait to rewatch him.

Hope on offense they replace bums harry and sanu with Meyers and Dorset who produce something at least.

Really important they force a punt on this drive.

I don't get the Harry hate. The guy missed half the season. But Sanu . . . I just don't even know what to say anymore. I gave him a pass when he suffered the ankle, but his poor play goes well beyond a busted ankle at this point.

And people wonder why Brady doesn't throw any deep balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back