PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Wildcard Weekend- Titans @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry has to be playing with an injury. He’s not getting any separation and he is slow to change direction.
His old hammy injury is acting up I believe they said

Is Vince Wilfork in the building? Wonder if Ted Washington has stayed in football shape all these years.

When was the last time the defense caused a TO? Need one here badly

This guy (henry) is on drugs.

Defense shows up then offense sputters. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TB12 needs to go to the guys he's comfortable with : Jules and James White. Harry can't get separations.
Edelman is basically crippled at this point and defenses can easily figure out White when there isn’t a receiver at the boundary that can beat you outside the numbers.

wow box stacked and still get 5

Looked like PI to me. Whatever, I'm not gonna whine about it. Actually yes I am. WAAAAA!

There is nothing wrong with our QB. I am sick of these Wide receivers. All of them suck. Edelman is the only one worth anything.
Yup. Belichick would foolish to not re-sign Brady out of concern that he's declined. Just get him a half-decent group on offense for f*ck's sake.

Jez the ballwashing is out if control

I guess Sanu decided he's done for the day . . . punching out early.
He keeps running these short routes and then just stands there with a defender all over him. Is this what they are practicing or telling him to do?

The only positive: if Tennessee win, they have the perfect receipe to go to Baltimore and defeat The Gimmick.

So who thought that Harry was a good WR for Brady's game? He may come good, but he is no use for Brady.
BB drafted him. He thought he was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye