PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Wildcard Weekend- Titans @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a thread where minute-by-minute we can get breathlessly vapid reporters breaking it down even further, i.e., "This could be the last time Brady faces a third-and-two from his own 47-yard line in Foxborough in the second quarter only leading by a touchdown..."

LOL... YES, a reporter's game-day thread. Also, put all the color commentators in there to talk about guys who "just have fun out there," "is just a big kid," or is playing especially magically because of an ill or recently deceased relative.

You know what I'd pay good cable money to see? Really good parody color guys telling the usual "His offensive coordinator in college said..." story, but the stories would all end up with, "So they get out of the Kings Dominion locker room and sprint for the car like a bat out of hell, and Crennel was in the boo boo bear costume, so his breathing hole was one of his eyes, and Brady was in the Yogi costume so the breathing hole was in his throat, So needless to say, once they're on the interstate, they're passing the bottle back and forth with one of them drinking through their eye and the other one drinking through their neck. By now the cheerleader has polished off the Thunderbird and thinks it's hilarious to crawl around the floorboards pounding the accelerator with the empty..."

Just utter made-up bullsh* stories, sort of like the irrelevant comments of the robots on MST3k.

That is all.

Bart Scott thinks the Pats should pick up Andy Dalton if Brady leaves.

Good thinking. Then we can ride Dalton into tanking for Lawrence :D

Just watching this Bills/Texans game has me fired up for the Pats game!!!

We invited a few people over and they all declined and I'm totally fine with that, lol...

I’m in Foxborough now! Just left my hotel, on the way to the stadium now.

Dude, get those people going up there! Do whatever you have to, slip in some whiskey, tequila, whatever. We need noise from that crowd tonight!

Bart Scott thinks the Pats should pick up Andy Dalton if Brady leaves.

Good thinking. Then we can ride Dalton into tanking for Lawrence :D
He is a stupid man

Are the inactives out yet?

Crank it up at the 10 second mark. Let’s go!

69CC6353-6CE2-4EF7-AF29-24D0DB56D0E1.jpeg

LETS GO PATS!!!!! Part 1 of Operation: “Stairway to Seven” starts tonight!

John "Sam Eagle" Hussey is tonight's referee.

ENctskBWwAUewy-

OT: This first wildcard game is BORING.

Guaranteed we get one shot of BB wiping the snot from his nose with his hand. Anybody else notice him doing this over the years in cold weather games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back