PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 9 Pats @ Ravens

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bentley #51 totally whiffed. Collins hasn't set the edge at least 3 times. #70 Butler eith two offsides.

Ravens run left 50 times = blowout win.

Collins has definitely not been setting the edge tonight. And Butler is on my sh*tlist so far.

Isn't it on the QB to alter his protection based on what he thinks the D will do?

It doesn’t matter. It’s still 6 blocking 8. Not defending Brady here. He could change the play.

a good D makes a stop here

Move the safeties up. Dare Jackson to throw against Gilmore/JC/Jones vs. a bunch of JAGs.

The fact that the turning point in this game was a Cyrus Jones muffed punt means the Pats HAVE to win, it would be too disappointing otherwise.

Ok D, let’s shut these Rat City losers up.

Who said Cyrus Jones was a bust. It was a look chess move all along.

I think we're going to need a score from the Boogeymen

Side note: the site is performing like our team tonight.

Ian?
Pats are losing, in a tough game. Everyone is coming out to *****.

It's times like this where I wonder what could have been if we kept Brown, Thomas and Gordon.

Probably wouldn't have Sanu, but man, imagine a defense trying to guard those guys +Edelman...

It gives me a headache every single time I think about it.

Jackson is the only one of these guys that does not suck.

The D needs a stop here. I know they punched you in the mouth but you gotta punch back.

ya'll quiting on your team so easily

Belichick playing 4D Chess picking Cyrus Jones in the 2nd round to bait other teams into signing him just for moments like this.

God, we could use Gronk just about now.

Nice design on the Sanu TD. That's exactly what we need more of, hopefully things will look more polished post BYE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST