PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 8 Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we recovered that how is that not good?

I want another TD drive. Preferably 2. End the game on a high note after that sh*tfest of 3 quarters.

I mean I was pretty excited about the attempted 2pt conversion, personally, but for gambling reasons.

At this point I'll just be happy with a win. People are going to read so much into this game but this is just what division rivalries can be like somedays.

How are we going to run down the clock now?

I play Patterson at rb in madden. Nice run.

Better play calling on that drive

I want another TD drive. Preferably 2. End the game on a high note after that sh*tfest of 3 quarters.

At this point, I just want them to get the win and get the **** out of there.

I wonder what James White’s career splits are at the goal line. Wouldn’t be surprised if they are pretty good.

As bad as the offense was today, that was one of the best, clutch drives of the season there. Huge

Barring any disaster plays we should be fine

That’s the thing now. Give up a play and then look at the referee to bail you out.
It was really confusing to me. He’s waving his arms “incomplete” staring at the ref before the ball was even touched by Hogan.

Next drive let’s have Flowers just stand up before the ball is snapped and make the “face mask” motion and see what happens.

TD James White! Just like @ashley1992 coached him!

He showed surprising cat like quickness

perfectly-timed-funny-cat-pictures-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes