PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 7....Falcons @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are giving them the run, it's about limiting the total number of drives the falcons have left in this game.

The camera angle blows. It's nice that it shows the depth of routes, but I'd rather see the full picture.

Branch lives

patricia wtf are you doing? the game isnt over. stop being so conservative...

still pissed that we ran the ball three straight times in the redzone wtf was that about?

FALCONS are about to score...defense is bending to much IMO

I stand corrected
THIS DEFENSE CAME TO PLAY TONIGHT!!!

Last edited:
They will start using jones for every play , inside and short passes because jones is fast enouph to adjust to MR inability to compensate. and pound the rock. Typical Failclowns

I wanna see our offense close out a game. They couldn't do it against the jets in the 4th quarter.

Holding them here would be a great feat but in the likelihood that they score, the offense needs to keep rolling. Cannot afford quick three and outs.

Alright three full quarters without allowing a point

Regardless if they score here, it was important to me to at least make it be in the 4th quarter instead of end of 3rd, small but makes a difference to me

They are giving them the run, it's about limiting the total number of drives the falcons have left in this game.

That only works, if you know, they don't drive the whole length of the field in 3 minutes.

Like they just did

Pats down 19 in SB after 3. Falcons down 20 after 3 tonight.

Oh noes!

Regards,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back