PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD WEEK 6: New England at Las Vegas

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wonder if Bill is hoping to get Mac looking halfway decent again this week to puff up his trade value a little, maybe back up to a 3rd rounder, before moving him. Feels like Bill might be looking to sell on guys with value that aren't playing appreciably better than other players below them on the roster (Mac, possibly Onwenu?)
I see no reason to sit Mac at present, and it is reasonable to think he might play well enough to enhance his trade value, or (unlikely, methinks) show himself to be worth keeping around. I'd sit Zappe and Grier for the duration.

The D looks asleep!

That was the worst sneak I have ever seen and he still made it. D looks like they are not even trying.

Because to this point he has shown himself to be the better player. Once upon a time, such logic prevailed around here. No longer, obviously.
Zero catches in regular season and two bonehead plays

Back when Brady was here, I never minded the Pats playing soft on defense on the opening drive to let the opposing offense show their hand. But the Pats cannot afford to do that anymore.

Mac already sweating knowing he’s going to play from behind after this drive

Well if raiders score we can pretty much pack it up since we can’t score.

Why do we get Romo again?? Ugh

White concussed

These guys cannot stop concussing themselves this year

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Defense stayed in Foxboro??

Keion white concussed?

These guys cannot stop concussing themselves this year
I am dealing with one since March. They are horrible and there is 0% chance they heal in a week as NFL would have you believe.

• Thinking of You
Reactions: Ian
I am dealing with one since March. They are horrible and there is 0% chance they heal in a week as NFL would have you believe.
Damn that sounds awful. How severe was it?

I already have agita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick