PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD WEEK 6: New England at Las Vegas

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losers all around. Bb gave parker an extension this offseason thats the hilarious thing

Parker is horrible. That catch could have won us the game. Absolute dime by Mac going for nothing, then they got sacked.

I appreciate the fight this week at least, but this team is bad enough to be in the running for one of the top QBs in the draft. They really should trade Mac now since he's not going to be in the long term plans of the team. I think Mac could be serviceable on another team with a strong line and good weapons.

They should trade anyone they can for draft capital at this point.

The O line is awful.
I said it before he had the best O line in Alabama had a force field to throw behind.
Horrible pick In the first round.
Time to fire Bill the Gm and maybe Bill the coach.

He had plenty of time

He blew a wide open for a TD Thornton on the holding call.

Constantly panicked, always skittish, we'll NEVER go anywhere with him

It is more his fault than anyone else's
He was in the endzone with no timeouts and his only open receiver was crossing in the middle of the field which would have drained the clock and 3 guys got to him
Lol.

1992 Patriots Territory

Parker is horrible. That catch could have won us the game. Absolute dime by Mac going for nothing, then they got sacked.

I appreciate the fight this week at least, but this team is bad enough to be in the running for one of the top QBs in the draft. They really should trade Mac now since he's not going to be in the long term plans of the team. I think Mac could be serviceable on another team with a strong line and good weapons.

They should trade anyone they can for draft capital at this point.
I bet Boutte laughed his ass off.

We'd be as well committing to the tank, 1-5 with Buffalo and Miami next, that's 1-7.

Time to start selling pieces and commit to the suck.

That's what we get for letting D-Hop leave the building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST