PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 5 Pats @ Redskins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 189 yards allowed today so far. This Defense is historic.

I might be able to hold Washington under 200. But sure. We're historic.

Come on man. Wait for us to snuff a good team.

we're coddling stidham

The bills will lead the division for the next 2 minutes

That's why you get with the times and stream the game. It's 2019, why are people still watching TV???
Because it’s on the wall of this bar.

I gotta say, these Stidham possessions aren't making me feel better about the decision to cut Hoyer.

we're coddling stidham

You have to be careful with a talent like Jared Stidham (sp?) You remember what happened with Etling. Not to mention Cliff Kingsbury.

Second half better. We can use another receiver

Man Pats suck, they haven't scored since the last time they scored.

If Ereck Flowers divorced Joe Flacco, married Wendell Smallwood but kept both last names...

Annoying that they always talk about how the Pats don't take their foot off of the gas but they don't see what is being played out clearly here and other games - the Skins have conceded and are running out the clock and we're responding in kind.

If the other team calls it we'll call it. If they keep trying we'll keep trying. Seems fair as hell to me.

Local drama here in DC is rumors Gruden doesn’t like Haskins, but Snyder does. Usual ‘Skins dysfunction.
If Snyder likes him he definitely sucks

The bills will lead the division for the next 2 minutes
BUF allowing 7 on the road is fairly impressive.

Even though Mariota sucks...

Annoying that they always talk about how the Pats don't take their foot off of the gas but they don't see what is being played out clearly here and other games - the Skins have conceded and are running out the clock and we're responding in kind.

If the other team calls it we'll call it. If they keep trying we'll keep trying. Seems fair as hell to me.

Jay Gruden definitely bet this year's salary on this game knowing he's gone tomorrow

washington scored more points than the defense has allowed on average so far this year...

all they scored was a lucky long TD run...

The broadcast team for this game should be the number 1 cbs team. They are excellent.

Dude they're purely "let's get out of here without injuries" drives

Sorry homer, it's 33-7 of course people are going to have lots of issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft