PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 5 Pats @ Redskins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony looking closer to a PS3 than the PS1 he’s looked early on this season.

Where did that o line come from!!

Woo Hoo.

Keep it up guys!

Offense playing much better. One more score after this and then put the backups in. Giants come to town in four days.

2 Big blocks by our TE's opened up 2 big runs by Michel

Ive said it before, but maybe we all are underestimating Gronk's absence. Even if he did lost a step as a receiver, he has always been an incredible blocker.

I guess the sky is no longer falling.

Patriots dominating on both sides of the ball like we all expected.

Does anyone remember that post I made that by the mid 3rd this game would be well in hand?

That the Redskins couldn't stay with us and eventually we'd string some stuff together? That just happened.

The cream rises. Washington can't pass on us. We can pass on them. They had that one big run and nothing else really all game.
I remember every post since 2006.

In 2009 you said you wear ladies underwear on gamedays.

:p

He seemed to go high. Tough one

It's close. I wouldn't call it dirty there. It isn't let he led with the helmet. It is a penalty for sure but he didn't lead with it or spear it.

Edelman needs to sit for a few weeks. The dude is hurting while raising his arm. Issue is there’s no depth there.

Mini BYE and real BYE coming up soonish.

he made the extra point baby. yahoo.

I remember every post since 2006.

In 2009 you said you wear ladies underwear on gamedays.

:p

And we've won 3 super bowls since! If you want me to take that lucky underwear off just say so.

I do it for the community. Also it's comfy AF.

Alex Smith.. Sign the Beast!?!

Probably doesn't trust him in pass protection yet if I had to guess. At least that's what I assume it is when young RBs can't get on the field

Strange. I recall him being touted as a complete back out of Alabama. Good at running, receiving, and blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe