PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 4 Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it, but Antonio Brown ... ;)

Allen single handedly assisting Pats

THAT's the way you celebrate a sack. Pointing to your teammates, with "thank you. thank you thank you." Good for KVN
Resign the beast oh wait a minute the money he would of gotten was given to AB to play on Twitter.

Gores contact balance is impressive

Great play by the D now watch the offense run 3 straight plays and punt after the fg

Man, Allen has no idea what to do against a blitz. His either takes the sack or lobs up a gimme pick

This defense may be in the 2013 Seattle/2015 Denver class & the offense is a work in progress. I’ll take it loll

This defense is crazy

What was the option route supposed to be on that one? Please fill us in. I’m not sure how anyone can be assigned blame. But either Brady had the wrong route or the rook did. Please tell us what the call was there.

Yeah sure. It is the route's fault the Brady threw it right into Hyde. This is silly. There was nobody even close to Hyde for seconds.

That is a throw and decision I expected from Stidham but not from Brady 13:0 up at the 2 yard line. If it is not there, it is not there.

This protecting Brady even on the most blatant mistakes is getting laughable. He ****ed up, it happens..

Really? FU Brady? After the last 20 years he gets an FU for his first pick of the year in game 4 of the season? Give your head a shake.

Some of the young children are spoiled brats. Laughable post by the op.

Must be nice to have a kicker you can trust

I'm a huge Sony fan but can we bench him for awhile?

Oh, You are aware of the playbook so deeply that you know all the route options?

Give me the page, let me see if there isn't one to the outside as well
I’m not assigning blame. You are. Thus this question should be directed at you. That was a clear option route. The question is who had it wrong. When Brady throws the football, he’s throwing it to a spot based on the route he expects when he reads the defense and the WR is expected to see the same thing. One of them saw things wrong. The question is - who? The guy who has been in the offense for 19 years and has single digit INTs in the RZ in that entire time or the undrafted rookie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back