PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damm 13 bailed us out. We're chipping w both OT. I'm scared. Get another 7 & run the ball w light pa. Dont want 12 on the ground again

Dorsettttt!!!

what a throw

what a catch

Great catch Philip!!!!

I'm so glad we didn't cut Dorsett lol

not really use Brown any more

Seriously it’s time to bring in some more offensive lineman candidates… That is our only weakness right now

Seriously it is time to bring in someone to challenge ghost… This guy is choking at the worst possible moments… I know he makes a lot… But he also misses a ton of kicks
BB really has an affinity for him. That's the only thing I can think of as to why this hasn't really happened. I watch some college football (not a tremendous amount) and there just aren't that many good young kickers to choose from either.

Where is Wynn?

If only our Super Bowl winning team would try to score.
We are ahead. With an offensive line banged up, I don't think having Brady sit back there looking for the deep ball is the answer.

Look at that running game work. I love it!

Burkhead pulling a Maroney. Cut him.

Good cutback by Burkhead.

Rex is a beast
He has played extremely well so far. Talent is not his issue, though. The more you use him, the more it seems you have to worry about his durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes