PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan Fouts got that call right on slow motion replay. His mother must be proud.

People getting mad at Fouts as if his job isnt to describe what he sees on the field lmao

Facepalm.gif

Yeah, that's it. It's not that he's getting ****loads wrong, and whining about the Patriots in the process. It's about him just doing his job.

well I guess its 1 for the announcers and Miami

OK that was interference MY bad

League already doesnt know how to endorse the rule they wrote.

Wait until that play decides a superbowl

Fouts cheerleading is gross

But on the rule, I hate the change that allows this to be challenged. It likely won’t change the result of this game, maybe not even the drive, but eventually it will cause something just as heinous as the non-call that led to the rule change. Let the refs call the game, some things are just judgment calls.

FU Fouts, complaining ab
People getting mad at Fouts as if his job isnt to describe what he sees on the field lmao
It's because he only sees things the Patriots do

I hate hate hate this new rule. Damn you Sean Payton

Was that contact really “initiated” by Gordon. He didn’t actively move out of the way, but he didn’t go out of his way to initiate contact, either.

Iffy. But still a dumb play by Gordon. He hasn’t looked great today and I’m not in love with his body language.

Blame the heat, I guess.

**** Fouts dude was a loser when he played too. Jealous he never won ****
Fouts has a red chafed *** everyday because of the Patriots.....marginal QB who has an axe to grind anytime he can against NE....yes he is jealous and pathetic

He's so anti-Patriots in his slant that Mr. Magoo can see through his act.

God, Gene Steratore can say nothing in the most words by anyone ever.

God I hate these commentators.

ABOUT time for Edelman

Facepalm.gif

Yeah, that's it. It's not that he's getting ****loads wrong, and whining about the Patriots in the process. It's about him just doing his job.
Im glad you agree!

well take that you idiots !. We got the yardage back !

Ok, back, press play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye