PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 2 Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we speak BB is convincing the guys that they are about to face the greatest team of all time.

BB: Look guys. Just try not to laugh on the field ok?

I don't know why it is that I felt Bennett wasn't good last game. I guess i didn't look close enough. Maybe if I got to watch the all 22 I would have seen it differently.
I had the same impression and also that he didn't stayed in the field much..
Glad the stats showed a different story

This team is so stacked that it feels like there shouldn’t be any inactives.

As always, give me a W and no serious injuries and I’m good.

I'll at least admit that #17 looks good. It's just cursed, is all.
I hate 17 and 19 on WRs for some reason, but if he catches 17 TDs I’d gladly oblige :D

After trading for Cunningham, Elu, Bodin . its the guy from the street that gets to start..

Nice to see Thuney at LG, I think he should be moved around the OL only in emergencies
And Newhouse must left a good impression in the small time he have him here

Week 2 is a very important week. A lot of teams we thought would be good are in danger of starting 0-2. Browns, Steelers, Texans, Bears, Falcons all 0-1 and were in consideration for playoff teams.

Seeing the Panthers go 0-2 was a huge shock to me. Their season is in jeopardy and I had them as a super bowl contender. We get to find out in all likelihood who are the frauds this week.

Zo is saying the heat index is 110 degrees on the field right now. Also, he said the fans booed the Dolphins as they took the field today. lol

Why don’t dolphins go back to these jerseys? Also, shame on Kraft for not doing 90’s throwbacks this year (since we can’t do Pat Patriot).

OMG... we've got the Bird and the Beard calling the game on CBS...

Interesting offensive line, combined with only one tight end (playing in his 2nd NFL game) available, and another playing his first with the Patriots.

We gonna see Damien Harris at any point this season? o_O

Zo is saying the heat index is 110 degrees on the field right now. Also, he said the fans booed the Dolphins as they took the field today. lol
I couldn't even stand outside in those conditions never mind run around like these guys are going to do. For. Fe years the league had it right, the first game is played at gilette, the second in miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes