PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD: Week 17 - NE @ BUF

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is what he is

Dynamic play maker who runs lousy routes and does not understand the cerebral side of the position

And we've seen little to no development out of him or the other young WRs on this roster

I love Troy Brown.....but....
And part of the reason im
Going to lose my fantasy championship and a G,
I stated him over Alec Pierce.

There's a difference between taking players in the first three rounds and taking guys in the later rounds, no?
Mac Jones, Cole Strange, Tyquan Thornton. Two firsts and a second. If you look at the 4th round: 6 picks, including Rham.

That Bills OL gets away with tons of holding.

Josh Allen kiiiiiinda ****in sucks

Josh Allen is 2/11 for 5yds so far. Defense has been terrific so far despite the mess they've been consistently put in. If the offense can turn it around, this could be a different game.
Usually competitive. Mistakes far too often result in L.

Joe Brady trying to stabilize the offense with staple plays

OT random thought after seeing the Zay Flowers TD: I wonder if the Pats will draft a single good receiver in my lifetime.
As long as there are community College safeties and 3rd string guards to be drafted hell no

Let’s go D!!

Zappe .... 22.6
Allen ..... 39.6

WTF

Allen just lumbers forward no idea how he is successful running. He’s not Lamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back