PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Jets @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many of those games in the past 10 years were played in negative feel like temps?
what a stupid post
Here's the problem with this argument for me:
Brady decided to throw deep ball all game. So, if the condition weren't prone to those kind of throws, why did he keep doing it?

You wether criticize Brady's execution or you're criticizing his decision making.

So Brady, Gronk and Lewis are all healthy for the playoffs, they get a bye week and HFA and should get Hogan, White, Burkhead and maybe Mitchell back for their 3 games to glory. Sweet.

Brady decided to throw deep ball all game. So, if the condition weren't prone to those kind of throws, why did he keep doing it?

You wether criticize Brady's execution or you're criticizing his decision making.

Brady didn't 'decide' he made a read based on playcall and the defense.

Pure defeat and depression on the faces of the Brown's sideline, should bode well for next season.

drew multiple penalties on deep throws, had at last one that could/should have been caught, and kept the defense honest?

new to the game?

He has had a ton of ugly games against the jests. That d line's still decent. Let's hope he brings out his best play in the playoffs.

That would require waay too much work for New Year's eve, not to mention that Brady shouldn't be compared to the average QB. He is the Goat, therefore i hold him to Goat Standards.

If anyone can come up with his average in similar conditions, then we'd have a valid, trustworthy experiment. Let's not forget, also, that in WORSE condition Brady posted the following numbers,
T. Brady 29 34 380 6 TDs (2009 against the Titans)

so there are examples of Brady greatness in frigid conditions.

If you are comparing it to GOAT standard, then sure, it was a bad game. Given the conditions though, it wasn't surprising. Except for maybe the number of throws he had.

Sammy, what are you saying about the Browns?

Literally had qb in hands for turnover on down.

Poor ghost

How come Cooks couldn't do that?

Bademosi should definitely take some acting classes this off season if he is thinking of going that way as a post football career.

Time for the vaunted Post Game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents