PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a championship drive here. LFG

Good cover by Harmon nice and tight

Too many missed tackles

Luuuuuuccckkkyy.

Great play from Harmon there.

They've outright ignored every hold by the Dolphins O-line. So yes. I could see them making things up to hurt the Pats.
Lmao this is always my favorite fan argument. “But but but...the other teams o-line is holding!”

As if it doesnt happen on almost every play from every team

that was a huge stop...should have had the sack though

The fact that the Patriots haven't run the "ZERO" blitz once is surprising.

Thought I'd just drop in to watch the GDT suicide watch.

Guys, you know those games when we're winning by 20 or 30? I actually called one of those in the predict the score, but I digress.

It looks like we're looking for 1-3 point wins (as opposed to losses) this year. Or, maybe somebody will just have a terrible week... but I think we win whatever we win "ugly."

I'm okay with doing that a lot. It's that kind of season.

Getting a win like that against Baltimore, I would agree. Against the freaking Dolphins playing like ****? A little more concerning.

They've outright ignored every hold by the Dolphins O-line. So yes. I could see them making things up to hurt the Pats.

sad we have to resort to the refs excuses at home, against the dolphins, with a bye on the line

How come our offense doesn't look like this well oiled Fitzmagic fueled machine that's carving us up right now? o_O
Seriously Doofin offense is better than ours right now

You think the Pats are going to lose this game? You always say this exact same thing, word for word, after they lose. Not sure I’ve ever seen it in-game. You should stop doing this. Ever OL holds on damn near every down. Ours does, too. The refs have always had a threshold for what they call and what they don’t.

Now get some bloody offense going FFS.

Have we defended any passes today? Seems like fins completing everything w varying degrees of success with yac

Pats will score a TD here. Book it. No way the pats lose today.

At least it's only 3 points. This offense can overcome that right?:(

Did the tennis elbow come back?

Can’t stop them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back