PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is not cold today. We need the cold weather for that intimidation .
Was just telling my brother this....no advantage today....usually the doofins are trying to run with icicles coming out of the arses!! Not today in NE ....sunny and Balmy!!!

to all the roberts haters - happy holidays:

ps
guess BB wanted to put this on tape before PO. sacrifices one surprise play for keeping Ds honest on FB Roberts snaps..

Good pickup by Thuney. Probably the best player on the offense all year

Rivers will end it with his customary 4th quarter INT, as he always has done, in big games.

He did pull it off in KC last year, keep the faith!

Pound the rock

Running game looking strong at the right time. The run game and the defense will carry this team to another SB, just like 2018.

95% of this board is going to be salty as a result, just as I imagine they were after SB53.

Guess it would have been too much for Gumble to say the actual score of the Chiefs game there. Just say they’re winning, that’s all a fan needs right?

Another good run

Keep reading that Dolphins are 4-11 but what people conveniently don't mention is they have been 4-4 and were scoring pretty easily the last couple of games.

This is not a total bottom feeder team anymore. Good on Flores to turn them around even though he was losing starters left and right.

Gotta keep some perspective.
And it's a divisional game. These games are never gimmes

Why run Michel more than Burkhead?

Cannon delivers Brady on a platter.

Cannon whiffed on that one.

****. ****ing Meyers.

holding...I'm guessing

Disagree. Phins are a solid team despite their record and the pats are right with them. There is a reason why they play the games.

Solid? Not sure if serious... Is that why they are 4-11?

Refs are out to get the pats. My god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye