PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 17 Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was this thread created?

As 6 yard runs go, that was a sick one by Michel. Physical as hell

Good run by Sony. Broke two tackles

Chargers are back in Cheifs territory, not counting on them a ton but that game is NOT over

We need that bye, we HAVE to win this fourth quarter.

Tied to a 4-11 team at home. What a ****ing joke.

Disagree. Phins are a solid team despite their record and the pats are right with them. There is a reason why they play the games.

Nice little shoulder edge block by Roberts there. He has really good instincts back there and Bill is rewarding him.
He has been quite a pleasant surprise in that role

sorry but this is a good game

One long, solid TD drive and the defense will carry us to a win.

Keep reading that Dolphins are 4-11 but what people conveniently don't mention is they have been 4-4 and were scoring pretty easily the last couple of games.

This is not a total bottom feeder team anymore. Good on Flores to turn them around even though he was losing starters left and right.

Gotta keep some perspective.

I'ver lived through Dan Fouts and Ian Eagle, but Gumble HAS to be t, he biggest Pats hater I've heard in a long time. Smart enough to be circumspect he doesn't miss a chance to deliver the low blow, every chance he gets.

Chargers are back in Cheifs territory, not counting on them a ton but that game is NOT over

Rivers will end it with his customary 4th quarter INT, as he always has done, in big games.

Lol I got banned from the GDT because I’m sick to my stomach over the goddamn dolphins schooling us in our own stadium.

79ec37cf55fc1ccba7b86bc295162391fae1923c5f6151c4615a27cbd1f5461b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey