PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 16 Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sony is a different (and way more effective) RB when they use a FB!

Where are the “Brady is done” morons that infect this forum? Yeah shut the **** up. Great drive

Together with the retar ds who call Michel a bust.

Brady did a very skillful job hiding the ball on that PA fake. Sold it pretty well (me included).

LaCosse's first TD?
Running game helps sell the PA

Releasing N'Keal out of pistol had them on their back heels a bit.

41 yards rushing.

Very reasonable and smart choices of plays.

Get the Bills down by more than a score and we’ll see what Josh Allen really is (a joke.)

On a side note, did anyone bench Brady for fantasy and now feel a massive regret?

..never doubted him until my fantasy championship. I deserve this...

Arguably the best drive of the year.
I agree and the fact that they topped it off with a red zone score as opposed to say scoring from 30 yards out or something makes it even sweeter

Looks like they were saving a lot of packages/plays/personnel utilization until they had a really meaningful game.

Can’t say I’m surprised. Reminds me a lot of last year.

Really impressed with Michel so far. Hes finally running with power and breaking tackles. Been waiting to see this all season

Definitely, I really think it's a fullback thing. Roberts looks more confident at FB and maybe that's translating?

giphy.gif

I feel shocked!

Brady is sharp, elbow must be feeling better.

Where are the “Brady is done” morons that infect this forum? Yeah shut the **** up. Great drive
Like you predicted that the Pat's offense would look this good.

Gotta take the family out for about an hour. Hopefully things keep up like this! Love what I’m seeing so far

Now that looks like a new england patriots drive! lets get a few more of those please. its christmas after all.

OL and TEs playing much better.

Is that a thing? It should be a thing.

lol oops

I’m struggling to stay awake. Been a long day already and I’m in a heated massaging arm chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes