PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 15 - Pats @ Steelers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair. Van Noy got the sack on a Blitz on one of those

A sack is a sack. Did you see someone downplaying the Hogan TD just because the Steelers blew their coverage ?

Goodness I hope this game isn't a 50 - 50 burger.

Offense need to answer on this drive. Gotta get points.

It was Jones and when your not at home the other team will get calls. A good defense can make a stop and make them settle for 3. Or I don't know pressure the opposition into a turnover.

It's not alot to ask for the refs to call the play how it is. If it's a foul it's a foul. If not then you dont expect them to make it up.

Goodell really is a genius. In one short decade, I have gone from "you know, every now and then they miss a call," to "these idiots are so incompetent and absurd they make the NBA look even handed and above board."

Bill didn’t do enough to fix this defense last offseason.

I know it was a weak class for FA and the draft last year on defense, but sometimes you just have to make some moves. He did not

Gorgeous trap block.

Pats need to pry Eli Rodgers from the Steelers in the Offseason.

He’s been back what 2 games? Jesus people expect a guy to be in football shape right away. And it’s not like he’s getting a lot of carries anyway.
Sure, maybe he'll get back into form eventually but he's clearly not the now, which was the whole point. Until he demonstrates he can break a tackle, it's simply incorrect to say he can grind out yards up the gut. Michel, on the other hand...

Guess you took a **** when he got sacked twice within 2 plays.
And those were the only two incompletions he’s had. Outside of that, all they can do is pathetically flail at him. Defense is hot garbage. Thanks, Bill.

I have fifty that says Josh pulls Sony now.

It's not alot to ask for the refs to call the play how it is. If it's a foul it's a foul. If not then you dont expect them to make it up.

We all know how this league works. We've been shafted by enough calls over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents