PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pat @ Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
if blount/0-line doesn't show up we won't win. we need a huge day on the ground! time for all of the backs to step up, get lewis/james white in space in the passing game.

bennett needs to protect himself against that dirtbag ward!! you can bet he's going knee hunting.

Cyrus not getting a chance to fumble this week....wonder if he sees the field any more this year.
There is a god. Hopefully he is benched until next year. Maybe he can use the time to get his head screwed on straight.

Hoping they get the running game going early and take control of the game. Would also love to see them run the set with Lewis and White spread wide; if the Broncos have some LB injuries, it'll be a challenge to cover both of them.

Fair catch.

tumblr_mzuenvJNsg1s2ntdvo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Just a reminder to all the chicken littles.

The Broncos run D is not as bad as the YPG suggests. It's acutally a middle of the road run D. Average, not poor. Teams just opt to run a lot against them due to their great pass D.

Oh who am I kidding. The sky is already falling for the chicken littles....o_O

Fair point. It would be extremely surprising if we do not attempt a return all day though. Field position could be crucial in what should be a tight game.
You cannot play a football game by telling a player it's too dangerous to play so he has to call fair catches.
You will ne we win with that mentality and you are more likely to get injured.

The Broncos run D is not as bad as the YPG suggests. It's acutally a middle of the road run D. Average, not poor. Teams just opt to run a lot against them due to their great pass D.

No it's a bad run d.

Wrong. It's ranked in the bottom 4. It's like 29th

Hope our defense play's well again.

When teams decide that they want to run on them, they're usually able to do so with ease. Their run defense is indeed bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes