PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Ravens @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Rowe rest up, need him lined up vs D.Thomas next week.

I agree, plus Rowe is the same type of Aggrerssive Brandon Browner PI machine that Flacco makes his living off of.

No Jordan Richard's. That is concerning. Maybe he is a wasted 2nd round pick

Why can't Slater return punts? Its not as if he hasn't done it in the past. Anyone but Jones. I don't have enough clean underwear to make it through the game.
Can't recall Slater fielding punts, just kick returns and he usually knees it. Slater has horrible hands.

No Jordan Richard's. That is concerning. Maybe he is a wasted 2nd round pick

He had a nasty knee injury a few games ago. He's been a core special teamer. Not too much to worry about, and not a lot of chances to play with Chung's stellar year.

lets hope the crowd is fired up like in the playoff game

raw

I hope we can start singing "I don't wanna lose your love tonighhhht" :cool:

I moved from CA to CT...holy cow...I'm already tired waiting for this damn game.
It's awful. I have to be to work at 7am. I normally try to schedule a day off after a night game but didn't work out this time. So I'll get like 5 hours of sleep :( worth it though.

Can't recall Slater fielding punts, just kick returns and he usually knees it. Slater has horrible hands.

Hands of stone and he coudn't track a ball in flight to save his life.

Maybe I'm confusing the two....

No rowe? I guess more justin coleman? Yelp

After Rowe injury vs Rams .. Ryan went outside and Cyrus in the slot.
I guess that would be the initial 3CB package today.
But Id expect more 3 S packages, also 3 LBs.

I know things got dicey and acrimonious but I'm really glad Rand U and the Pats are on good terms

Unless its Brady v Goody no need to be salty for life.

It's awful. I have to be to work at 7am. I normally try to schedule a day off after a night game but didn't work out this time. So I'll get like 5 hours of sleep :( worth it though.
I used to work in China and watched the games at 2am and didn't sleep for that night. A total waste at work the next day. I guess this is a relief from that anyway. :)

With Whalen and Foster out, it puts a big strain on both the receivers and the punt returns. Please not Edelman back there.

For those of you watching the pregame: Wow this story is tough to watch. Man, that's horrible what this kid went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes