PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Ravens @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news is Joe Flacco is the last "good" (read: 25th rated) quarterback we will play until the Divisional Round of the playoffs (though even then we might play the Texans/Broncos)

Unless we're counting on the Chiefs to drop one of their final 3 games (possible, but they'll be favored in every one) I believe we'll have to run the table to get the #1 seed, unfortunately. (Not sure how we'd fair in the tiebreaker with Chiefs)

I hate Monday night games. I am inpatient.
cookie_monster_waiting.gif

I think we might see a lot of Cyrus on D.
Hope he can build up un las Sunday ..

Perhaps he can match up with Perriman, who is basically a rookie as well (injured for entire 2015 year).

Wow. Sure hope not. Perriman's dangerous.

Cyrus Jones better not return a single punt or kickoff tonight. A rookie fumbling a punt cost us a big game late in the season last year. It better not happen again - especially since Jones has proven fumble issues.

In Bill We Trust.

Gotta be someone else if they don't want Edelman back there yet. It is a big game though..might want him back there this and next week.

No rowe? I guess more justin coleman? Yelp

I expect the intensity of a playoff game. I hope the Pats came to play tonight cause the Ravens are fighting for their playoff lives.

The pot of chili is ready and just poured my first whiskey. Hoping for a Pats W tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes