PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 14- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe KC will stumble. Now what happens next week in Pittsburgh ?

The one that got away.

That’s probably the worst defense in the league on display right there.

Pathetic from start to finish.

It is what it is.
I said begining of the year Gost needed competition I was laughed at.
Wish I was wrong.

No he'snot. Hes ****ing cooked. Ive never seen someone look as unatheltic as he did on that play at the end.

Thats sickening. And it reminds me of the end of the movie China Town. The last words in the movie are 'Forget it jake its China Town' ive been watching the pats lose in miami well over forty years so for me its Forget it its Miami. Strange and inexplicable sht happens in miami......and denver.

You seen the kickers around the league?

Gostkowski has had issues today but is still one of the best in the league
Yeah, and he is also responsible for yet another loss, one that could cost us HFA for good

And it isn't the first this happens, is it?

Gronk is not needed unless the hail mary is in the end zone..makes no sense.

@DaBruinz

Missed red zone opportunities directly led to this loss. We should have been ahead by 9-12 points.

Never said otherwise. But you clearly don't understand the different between blaming the team and blaming the non-calls by the Refs. When it's as blatant as McTyer was on Hogan, it's supposed to be called. When it's as Blatant as it was by Quinn's late hit on Brady, it's supposed to be called God forbid you acknowledge that. You're too busy spouting BS. +

KC is going to win. #epicfail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back