PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't even call a timeout with 30 seconds left at the 40 yard mark
I’m sure Meyers and Harry would have just ran the wrong route or dropped a ball right in their hands

Have you guys ever stopped to wonder if our wide receivers are too good?

Guess what?

We’re onto Cincinnati

Not looking good at all, horrific home performance.

• Mason, Cannon - awful.
  • Defense - tired and uninspiring.
  • Brady - unfocused and pouting.
  • RBs - entirely mediocre.
  • WRs - beyond terrible due to inexcusable personnel decisions.

Sony Michel is a bust. You are blind af if you think otherwise. He had been a useless plodding disaster all season.

Burkhead is better, it’s maddening that they are so stubborn with Michel. The guy sucks.

Burkhead is also bad.

Those booing and crying and what not don't deserve what they have received. Pathetic! Team is 10-2, has won 21 games in a row at home and our fans are booing them.

If this is the beginning of the end, then make it quick.

I’d rather trudge through mediocrity with no expectations than watch Brady become more and more decrepit with this expectation that somehow things could change.

No wonder Bill tried to make the Chiefs forfeit

Something feels off. I think the Brown situation is more divisive than people understand. 17 down at half is nothing to past teams, to this team, im not even sure if they believe in themselves.

Patriots have to have the worst offense in the league at this point right?
It's pretty close to the bottom 5 at this point. There is no denying it.

I think they have some talent but need to execute perfectly. Problem is they don't or can't

Again nobody knows this.

Everybody knows this, the league came out with a memo saying basclically that. AB was refusing to meet with the league on the case and that just pushed the investigation out longer. The only people who dont know it dont read

Our fan base is so fickle. Booing the team.

A Dude on the board says "I need something else to do on sundays" before halftime. Sums it up perfectly, even if they look like a garbage product right now.

Feel bad in a way for TFB..(if u can feel bad for a billionaire married to a hot supermodel with an amazing family)....wish he went out ON TOP last year rather than going out like THIS.....tough
He has always said the end would be ugly. Now he’s living it.

Coming back from this would be exactly the motivation we need.

I can’t believe people on here were delusional enough to say our defense was all time good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes