PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO we have anybody that can stretch the defense and make a play? And if we do why isn't he out there? I am done blaming the players. JOSH MCDANIELS YOU SUCK. Say what you want about Charlie but the man was creative. He knew how to get good offensive execution out of what he had. I don't know about Mcdaniels.

• Mason, Cannon - awful.
  • Defense - tired and uninspiring.
  • Brady - unfocused and pouting.
  • RBs - entirely mediocre.
  • WRs - beyond terrible due to inexcusable personnel decisions.

Plus side, Stephon Gilmore is the best defensive player in football and James White and Edelman are good!

Or Deebo! And Brown and Metcalf were drafted after Joejuan Williams!
Literally almost replied to both post (yours & Kontra) saying Deebo.

Don't ignore the obvious & go after guys that would make a smooth transition to our offense.

Harry/Meyers were obvious attempts to get more physical but hasn't worked yet.

Get 12 some guys that can beat press, get open quick. Make it a little easier on the old man.

N’Keal Harry = Joey Galloway at the moment. It’s ****ty, but that’s what it is. Hoping he gets the playbook next year for his own good.
sucks when Metcalf and Deebo on the board still..and Harry in 1st round

Something feels off. I think the Brown situation is more divisive than people understand. 17 down at half is nothing to past teams, to this team, im not even sure if they believe in themselves.
It is. Most teammates loved him. Look at how quick they like all of his posts

I cannot understand how Sanu tore up Baltimore but has been non existent since

WHY NO TIME OUT WITH 30 SECONDS LEFT AND AT 50 YARD LINE. What kind of a Brady BB team is this. I don't recognize it at all

Those booing and crying and what not don't deserve what they have received. Pathetic! Team is 10-2, has won 21 games in a row at home and our fans are booing them.
Our fans suck.

KC gets ball to start the 3rd. Any bets it will be 27-7 after that drive.

not giving an aging Brady any Wrs is ridiculous. Brady with time and weapons would still be a top 10 QB minimum.
Giving him an O line would be more important.

An anemic offense is cancer to strong defenses. They have no faith they can regain and lead

Sony Michel is a bust. You are blind af if you think otherwise. He had been a useless plodding disaster all season.

We are not even in the SB without Michel. But sure he is a bust.

If Brady gets sacked its mostly on the OL but if Michel cant even get to the LOS it is his fault.

Amazing logic you have.

I cant even properly express my hatred for blame Kraft for releasing AB, or **** AB for being bi polar nut job who cant stay off his phone

This guy wasnt part of this team plan this year and wasnt ever the answer. The fact that he fell into their lap DOESNT exchange belichick for having NOT replaced the tight end and wide out slots with ANYONE who actually BELONGS in the league.

Harry isnt randy moss and at best would of given you 5td/500 yards. What an unreasonable expectation

Remind me again, where have we had success today? Where did we have our limited success outside of garbage time last week?

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Phil "don't care" Dorsett needs a one way ticket to Cutler's crib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes