PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching the 3rd & 19 conversion, why did Jones play the receiver, and essentially put his hand into the WR’s gut, as opposed to extending and playing the ball before it arrived? Looks like he could’ve batted it down before it even arrived.

The theme of this season is teams with battered wife syndrome finally standing up for themselves.

Baltimore hasn't beaten us in 7 years.

Houston hasn't beaten us in 10 years.

Kansas City got swept last season and have never beaten us in the playoffs.

It's nice to see the gumption from these squads. Makes things more spicy.

I can’t believe people on here were delusional enough to say our defense was all time good.
This defense is sufficiently god enough to win another Super Bowl. Unfortunately this Offense is ****.

missing Brian Flores,,,
I'm here at the game. The people around me are booing not taking a time out.

The offense doesnt have it in this game...this isn't 2018

Harmon can’t tackle.

people freaking out about WR, NO not even AB could help if the O line can't hold for a freaking sec, after the snap Brady has already at least two Defenders in his face

the offense is crap, but the complete unit starting with a O-line as complete unit, the difference to last season is that andrews and gronk are missing but also mason and cannon are playing like they have never played on O-line, so you have actually only Thuney on O-line, Wynn is still a rookie who is getting beaten here and there, cannon and mason are beaten on each play

Bunch of spoiled babies who either have never experienced or don’t remember the tough times.

This type of thinking has always been ****ing stupid. Just because the team was bad 20+ years ago, doesn’t mean the fanbase shouldn’t boo a terrible offense. They’ve been awful all season and haven’t lived up to what they should be. Plain and simple.

I've updated the game odds with the most advanced handicapping software available to man. Patriots now have a 0.00000% chance of winning this game today.

WHY NO TIME OUT WITH 30 SECONDS LEFT AND AT 50 YARD LINE. What kind of a Brady BB team is this. I don't recognize it at all
It's called don't move or it'll bleed more.

We are not even in the SB without Michel. But sure he is a bust.

If Brady gets sacked its mostly on the OL but if Michel cant even get to the LOS it is his fault.

Amazing logic you have.
You are the type of person who wants to blame Brady over a trash player like Michel or any of his god awful receivers not named Edelman.

Not sure it’s worth taking you seriously.

Go rewatch the Chargers and KC game. I know people have short attention spans but calling him a bust after those two games is among the most absurd things I have ever heard.

Bust isnt the same thing as fizzling out.

Which if you believe in facts are unfolding before your very eyes.

His ceiling is not Anquan Boldin lol.
Sure it is. Same build, same game, similar measurables. You do understand that saying someone’s ceiling is someone else is not the same as saying they’re going to have the same career, right?

There is no halftime adjustment to fix the absence of offensive playmakers.

Young and fast triumphs over old and slow.

Man, all offenses must really be filled with talent, bc for a few weeks now, the Pats has had one of the worst offenses in the NFL. Im sure the stats will prove it, but just look at how much better THE DOLPHINS performed against the Eagles, especially on offense.

Yes, the OL isn't great. Yes, the Receivers suck, but people need to realize that, now, for this offense, the QB is NOT playing well, regardless of everything else.

I just wanted to be the first one to say it....just need some color guy to say that Tom Brady is just not that good anymore

Not gonna happen. Romo isn't blaming Brady at all.

Is Nicole Harry even playing today?

This is a depleated offense. We lost a lot of players in the offseason. None of them were replaced. The defense covered the flaws for a while but they can't anymore.

The worst part is this kc team isnt even very good and havent been all year.

That should tell you where you are talent wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes