PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom has to focus. If he’s giving off negative vibes that rubs off and not in a good way
^^^THIS^^^
Tom is no longer showing the kind of leadership that makes everyone around him better. He’s letting it show that he doesn’t think the team around him is good enough, and they can sense that and they will buy into it. This is the cliff, high expectations meeting reality.

I’d imagine Brady returning next season will be contingent on a meeting with Belichick in which they discuss the plan for offensive personnel moving forward.

Develin, Andrews, and Frojoldte returning will help. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Frojoldte starting at RG next season unless Mason’s regression is a fluke/injury. Don’t expect Cannon to be here next season, either.

Pats only have to beat the Bengals, Bill's and dolphins to get a first round bye.

Imagine dealing with the media if they blow that cupcake schedule

I’m going to try to be positive and see if it works. Let’s go Patriots.

Team is imploding.

Let Brady go to the stacked Chargers and tank for Lawrence next year

Brady used to eat up those blitzes. Not anymore

The Dolphins with five worse OL across the board & Ryan Fitzpatrick have a better offense the last month than the pats

I don't know what is going on, this is the type of performance I've never expected to see out of Brady. To me he always personified a never-give-up attitude.

But everything about him right now is radiating that he's done with this team. If that's the case then we should bring in Stidham. I don't know what else to say and I partially hate myself for saying that.

This isn't just a team taking a beating this seems to be a team that is rapidly becoming dysfunctional with a lot of turmoil seething beneath the surface.
If Stidham comes in the there is 0.0% Tom is back next year.

N’Keal Harry continues to pick his nose than catch passes.

He’s doing a great job becoming one of the most hated draft picks ever.

We are not even in the SB without Michel. But sure he is a bust.

If Brady gets sacked its mostly on the OL but if Michel cant even get to the LOS it is his fault.

Amazing logic you have.
Logic but you're saying we won the SB bc of a RB?
We could have done that w 20 different RB's.
We were successful & won the SB bc of arguably the best OL we've ever had. We ran abt 20 different types of run plays to showcase the type of OL we had.

Josh Gordon.
Antonio Brown.
Demaryius Thomas.

But hey, we can criticize Brady right? Never Bill. We could never say anything about the dude who benched his #1 CB in a Super Bowl where we got torched by Nick Foles......

Why do Pats face a defense that they can't score on and then that same defense allows 38 pts from a team with anemic offense, such as Houston D that just got torched by Denver, yet we could only score in garbage time.

I mean, you have to start questioning the game plan, players, the entire approach.

They just need play better in the second half.

I have zero confidence that they can come back from this.

If you've watched this team at all I would say 'zero' confidence with a half left and down by 2 scores at home is a bit extreme.

But I definitely would agree that confidence feels low. From a fan's chair it feels like there's something very wrong with the psyche of this team right now.

I would not call him a bust yet. Too early to tell. The aren’t getting much out of him this year though. And it’s certainly not all on the offensive line.

He played an essential role in a title. If he gets cut at half time he is not a bust.

That ship has sailed. The fact that people dont care about individual titles here anymore is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST