PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wynn beat on that play

7 points or we are truly damned

Here's the hurry up that we almost never see.

Not even going to take a timeout LOL

Wynn. Yikes.

Good for you Bob!! Wish I could wear the rose colored glasses and pump up my Pom poms....I really do!!! But the reality is this offense and their line is a sh(t show right now and we are learning that our D is just a little overrated (but don’t blame them really...having knowledge that you have NO OFFENSE at all tires you out...never mind being ON THE FIELD almost the entire game!!! Ok sorry....you were saying Bob?!?!?!

I am simply saying I will be a fan no matter what. I mentioned before in the last game thread that I don't think this team has it anymore. I personally believe we have seen our last super bowl for a while. Maybe a long time. I just don't plan to harp on it. We have had 6 championship and a bunch of appearances. I would love more but I just don't see it happening in the near future. I think they will still be a good team next year...

This offense whips so much ass.

Of course the o-line folds in an important spot. Of course.

Lol **** offense

Mason got beat on that play.

If this Kansas City defense sucks, what does that say about our offense?

They are kicking our @ss.

They need to hear the boo birds.

It appears Wynn did not solve all of our 20+ problems

Do we hit rock bottom next week @ Cincinnati?

Feel bad in a way for TFB..(if u can feel bad for a billionaire married to a hot supermodel with an amazing family)....wish he went out ON TOP last year rather than going out like THIS.....tough

Good drive there, glad we tried :)

Bad bad bad. 2nd half will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back