PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread Week 13 Vikings @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D-mac nice play. Defense looks solid

Really clean tackle. That’s how you do it kids.

Whoa a good tackle by a Safety, I remember those

Beautiful old school tackle by dm.

“No flag...”

And there shouldn’t have been Joe.

Big Stop! Need a drive TD here, get D rest and keep MO going.

84 mil guaranteed for this guy? Vikes got hoodwinked

Look, I get it, the PI on Edelman was close enough that it was hard to call in real time. I get it, I actually support it I'd rather the refs not throw unless they're 100% sure and I can see how that play looked really close.

But what I can't ****ing stand is Perreira and announcers trying to justify it beyond that as we watch it in slow motion. It was PI, admit it, ffs.

Right now, Cook is the Minny offense. Nobody else has been effective. I think I'll take that.

Another example of pressure making the D work. DMac benefitted from Cousins having no time to go anywhere but the obvious short pass. Forced another punt.

I love how Mike Pierra says "You can't look at it in slow motion" . If he got there early he got there early. What an idiot

I wanted a pi call but I’m still happy

Aikmen keeps mentioning how Pats are so hard to beat at home....with acid on his breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3