PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread - Week 13 Pats @ Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but jimmy g won

It takes a special kind of cognitive dissonance/masculinity complex to justify what Gronk did as "just a late hit."

Or blind tribalism for a sports team

Lost in the 4th quarter frustration: Eric Lee is a ****ing baller.

Look.

That isn't his head.

Did his head snap? Sure.

Did it snap because of his hit? Definitely.

Did gronk physically touch that guys head?

Your video is proof it didn't happen

Please see an optometrist to get your eyes checked, Gronk's bionic elbow made clear contact with the back of his head.

Another tackle

How do I vote Eric Lee for pro bowl?

For the love of god someone needs to say something about the Gronk hold after the game. If I’m other teams come playoff time Gronk isn’t gettting a catching I’m putting 2 guys on him to hold him not even cover him just hold him

Yep, opposing defenses are going to dare the refs to call holding on them. I haven't seen even ONE holding call in Gronk's favor, and on replays alone I've counted 3 times him being held even if the ball didn't end up going to him.

Please see an optometrist to get your eyes checked, Gronk's bionic elbow made clear contact with the back of his head.

I see why you guys say that

The only thing I'm willing to concede is that maybe gronk upper shoulder made some contact.

It was a dirty play and I don't like it.

He was penalized for it and that's the end of it.

I do care about stats.

Quite a bit, especially in a mvp race.
Why do you care about the MVP race.. does that help you win the superbowl? (The answer is no, because the league MVP hasnt won a superbowl since 1999)

There is zero chance Gronk gets suspended for two games.

I didnt say 2 games, i think there is a real chance Goodell and NFL front office could suspend him for the Steelers game... a huge, prime time game for 1st seed in AFC that could ultimately decide homefield advantage and who goes to the Super Bowl

You think they wouldn't love to stick it to the Pats when they have a legitimate reason to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes