PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 12...... Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to watching Flacco dominate us in the divisional game

At this rate that may happen, but the Pats will be still be possibly playing wild card weekend.

Think for a second the league won't help Miami if and when it can?

Divisional games are always harder than reg ones, they know all your tricks. No worries for me , believe in your boys to keep punching.

I F'n hate this D right now. Just break up a few more passes, please!

Blandickhead with the fix.

**** outta here with that call. That's the Pats the call it incomplete and hold up it. Apparently half your body can be out of bounds on a catch now.

Told ya. Achilles heel of the team is pathetic defense along with a crappy kicker.

Why the "told ya", we all get it man. You're stating the obvious.

Y'all really think we're about to lose this game? lmao

Not real Pats fans.

We got this.

remember, The D is 3rd in the league in points against! and still under our average of 18! /s

I'm starting to realize: Superbowl team? Getting less likely. We struggled for most of the game against a 1 win team in SF, lost to Seattle and now losing to NY. Imo, each week we're looking worse and worse. Heck, we probably lose last week if that wasn't a 1 win team.

I had this as a possible loss so not totally surprised if we do. This team is not SB bound. Not with this D and a banged up TB

Don't forget that butler was torched just as bad as today against Seattle two weeks ago

Denver is still better than the Patriots. they actually have a defense.

Sad that a season that had so much promise is going down the toilet again, defense is abysmal and people are getting dinged up on offense.

Smells like a repeat of last year.

Dump Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins.

Play Chris Long and Shea McClellin.

Guess that didn't work out.

shhh " we picked a couple of former first rounders "...

brady having his worst game of the year. not good

Those criticizing Butler need to learn the effing game. That was perfect coverage, perfect pass and perfect catch. Tip your cap and shut the f up.

Great, as in "20 points"? The other guys get paid too, it's at their house and this is their Super Bowl. The Defense has played well enough, the Jets have made some plays. That last TD being one.
Keep making those excuses

This team has got a lot of progress to make. Starting with this drive coming up

So I guess the Pats decided to start playing poorly a little earlier this year. At least they waited till the Eagle's game in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents