PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 12...... Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was probably PI on van noy or what ever his name is.

As bad as it has looked there is a chance to take control :)

This damn offense need's to put up a td. Come on!!!! Make plays

The offensive struggles have been the same since 07, the god damn Oline. How this unit continues to get manhandled when it's now 2016 is just ridiculous. What will it take until BB decides to sure up the Oline and quite throwing in turds and hoping for the best. Brady is 39. This is ridiculous.
I think you are hitting the nail on the head here....Brady and the schemes for most part makes the OL look competent.....they have RARELY been top shelf.....decent ....just not great or elite....well said

The offensive struggles have been the same since 07, the god damn Oline. How this unit continues to get manhandled when it's now 2016 is just ridiculous. What will it take until BB decides to sure up the Oline and quite throwing in turds and hoping for the best. Brady is 39. This is ridiculous.

To be fair, the Jets have arguably the best defensive line in the NFL.. Williams, Wilkerson and Richardson is as fierce as it gets.. and Harris at LB is no slouch either

Yep, haven't seen the likes of Light, Koppen, Adruzzi, Mankins, etc walking through that door anytime recently.

I think everyone saw that deep shot to Spiller coming after Van Noy lined up opposite him. Lucky it wasn't completed. But it's still worrisome that other teams continue to show they can isolate their RBs on our LBs when we play in that setup.

Now's the time for a 7 minute TD drive.

OTOH, I wouldn't mind a spread offense, no huddle, and tire out those rushers

Van Noy is what he is. I am sure he is a hard worker and a team first guy. No doubt, he is contributing. But, does anyone ever feel we're gonna see a big play from him ? My gut tells me there are few Big play guys on d. That hurts over a season.

A healthier Seattle offense that the Pats gave up 31 points to has 5 points in three quarters against the Bucs of which 2 is from a safety. Putting pressure on Wilson and forcing him to make bad throws. Tale of two defensive strategies

Fitz has a vagina for an arm. And a weak one at that. I've seen strippers shoot ping pong balls further than Fitz can throw.

no gronk = nobody who can pick up chunk plays. everything is short and underneath...

terrible field position

What is ridiculous is people like yourself continuing to b!tch about the O-line and never giving the Opposing Defense any credit. Wilkerson is a ALL-Pro D-lineman. Sheldon Richardson is damn good. Leonard Williams is no schmuck. Yet you think that the team is supposed to be able to stonewall whomever, regardless. You act like our guys should be steamrollers all the time or some crap. It shows that your expectations and understanding are absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes