PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 12...... Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has BB bought into to the hype, "You can put anybody out there" BS? It's just so un-BB like! It just seems spread too thin. Coaching is bad, coverage is bad, FG bad, too many men on field, not enuff men on field, scheme, Oline, clock management... Wuz up? Call me a chicken little, but the eyes don't lie. This team is not playoff caliber in it's current state.

Maybe a change of scenery is good for both Gost and the Pats.

Vinatieri lasted with the Pats two seasons after his slump and he was near perfect in 2004. I think Gostkowski needs a chance to rebound next year. Of course there will be a kicker competition in the preseason though.

This coaching staff since the debacle down he stretch last year when this team inexplicably lost home field throughout the playoffs has left a lot to be desired. The defense has regressed while BB pushes their best defensive player out for a meaningless third round pick, has more personnel changes in the last year than any other team in the NFL and seems to once again fall asleep at the wheel with clock management like he did countless times at the end of 2015. Seriously this coaching staff needs to evaluate itself

Damn Green Beans. That obnoxious air raid siren they sound when the visiting team huddles should be outlawed.

Fitzpatrick's number's are crazy. I bet he would love to have this much time every sunday

Any word on Gronk?

russell willson has 33yards and 1ints so far against friggin Bucs.

it's our D.

I guess Philly's defense sucks as well, since he had a very good game against them last week.

holding, on them

That will kill the drive

Fitzpatrick passer rating this year is under 70.So far against that defense, 119 passer rating and a 70 percent completion, food for the thought.

is coming back or is he out for a month???? the madden curse strikes yet again!

We are due a Fitz Flutter for a pick.

Beyond concerned with the team in general. Dog fight with a 1-8 team in the first half last week now with a 3-7 team this week. Clock management should not be an issue between Brady & BB but it has been. I know I'm a spoiled Pats fan but you only get one turn with greatness like Brady, Bird, Russell so I get to be pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes