PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 12...... Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets being a lot more physical on both ends of the ball. Wonder if the cross country trip has had an effect on the team.

Give Fitzpatrick time and he will get a receiver. Decent coverage again, but way too much time.
This is the epitome of why BB defenses struggle....they have NO PRESSURE AND HITS WHATSOEVER on the opposing QB and they give him TONS OF time.....combined with Questionable secondary personnel.....is there any question why they struggle?! Bend don't break is maddening but OK....IF you score more points than the other guy....Lets go Pats

2nd in points allowed defense is showing up big today against the offensive juggernaut that is the jets

This D is softer than puppy poo.:eek:

Hopefully the Pats start playing smarter in the 2nd quarter... they keep going for the deep pass when its 3rd down. Given Gronk was interfered with but.. **** happens.

Don't book any hotels for Houston, this defense will break our hearts you can bank on that.

I heard Sheard made the trip to the game? Where he at tho?

Chung seems like one of the few guys with some energy out there.

He's about the only one. Hightower is another usually. People mocked me when I brought up the lack of emotion.

McCourty did to in his press conference. These clowns just don't get it.

Another first quarter that the Pats look bad that is 3 in a row. All on the offense.

This unfortunately is a defense that physically is just getting punched in the face. Little to no leadership with this unit and even less tenacity.

I like Butler but he is not a #1 corner. He's too small.

Gronks back....the injury that made him fall in the draft...not good

2nd in points allowed defense is showing up big today against the offensive juggernaut that is the jets
Sad right?! Why is it the Pats make the worst teams in the league look like contenders.....unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes