PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 12...... Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really worried about Brady playing today, one bad hit on that quad/knee and its over

I expect a lot of Dion Lewis today.

Here is the hit on Brady. I don't see this as dirty. I'd rest him.

The thing that gives me pause is the SB. Gronk had the 15ish yard completion along the sideline in the 4th quarter. KJ Wright came up and wrapped him up and Kam came in with a clear shot at his knees and went high and drove him out of bounds.

That play told me a lot about Kam.

Like I said before, like it or not, Brady starts. Since he's banged up a bit I could see definitely see less scrambling from him today. He might throw it away more and take sacks if necessary.

So they are putting up 38 points and 500 yards??
I wouldn't expect 38 points as the Pats will tighten up in the red zone, but it wouldn't surprise me to see them amass over 400 yards of total offense in trying to play keep away from Brady. The moment I posted this, I had a feeling that I'd be getting a reply from you.

He is out with illness. Maybe you get the chance to declare him a bust again next week.
Coleman is out too which means we get to see Logan Ryan just get absolutely torched again this week.

BTW, can I just FU to CBS.. First they let the game be flexed and then we don't even get National Coverage. Here is Dallas, we have to put up with the Oakland/Carolina game..

Mark Daniels‏@MarkDanielsPJ
Looked like the Patriots defense in warmups had 12: Nink-Branch-Brown-Flowers/Hightower-Roberts-McClellin/Chung-McCourty / Butler-Ryan-Rowe

Seeing McClellin in there makes me a bit nervous.

giphy.gif

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes