PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 12 Cowboys @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Con Nor Will I Ams"
"Juul I Ann Ed El Man"

Wasn't Elliot overrated according to some on this board? He looks pretty damn good today!

Ok FG at worse there. Lets Go TB and Off, TD Here!

Man 10-6 seems a bit disappointing

It's this day-in, day-out stinginess I love about this D... gettnig stops, getting off the field, going on long periods of frustration for other side. (Yes they completed a couple passes, ran for a buncha yards, then what? 3 points. You think they plan to win on field goals?)
But on the flip side, our O needs to be able to score TD's. We'll struggle to win on FG's just the same.

“FLIRTY DANCING”??? You gotta be kidding me.

Maybe, but there shouldn't have been contact made on that play at all. The ball was well gone by the time Wise made contact.
I guess. It just seemed like such slight contact. Maybe I didn’t see it long enough but it seemed like something that might make Brady step sideways, certainly not flop over.

Okay Tom, time to do your thing. Get some points here and then we get the kick off to start the second half.

Pats can break this game open without Dallas getting a chance to do anything if they play it right. This is why they defer. They haven't really do it all year. Now be a good time. Even just getting 3 to end the half would be good.

Need at least 10 points in these next two possessions

'Complimentary' is one way to put what we've gotten from our TEs.

I remember being extremely confident in the patriots offense having over 2mins left in the half and scoring...........Damn, those were the days.
I also remember being nervous every time the opposition had the ball. Same days. This is better. D getting it done.

Offense please don’t screw this up before the half.

I guess. It just seemed like such slight contact. Maybe I didn’t see it long enough but it seemed like something that might make Brady step sideways, certainly not flop over.
I hear you, but the point is not the force of the contact. The ball was gone. Don't touch the QB.

really wish Michell could run with more power and speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes